AVI 9445 - 4G-LTE MIMO WAP Router
The AVI 9445 is a new generation LTE, UMTS and Wi-Fi Modem Router providing local Wi-Fi access and multiple Ethernet connectivity with enhanced 4G-LTE MIMO WAN uplink.
The AVI 9445 is capable of 4G-LTE download speeds of up to 100 Mbps and upload speeds of up to 50 Mbps. In the event of loss of 4G-LTE, the AVI 9445 can support data on DC-HSPA+, HSPA+, EDGE, GPRS and GSM to maintain WAN connectivity.
Built-in GPS as standard, provides embedded vehicle or asset tracking via web-based solutions or Google Earth. Coupled with the on-board accelerometer, temperature sensor and data logging, this device assists in tracking of machinery condition and occupational health and safety monitoring.
The rugged AVI chassis, complimented by high performance components, provides reliable yet scalable data, voice, and video communications to stationary and mobile network nodes across wireless links.
For mission-critical mobile communications, the AVI 9445 can be deployed to take advantage of public or private 4G-LTE networks, with fallback to 3G and other radio technologies for redundancy.
Industrial connectors for power, data and RF, ensure reliable physical connections that resist vibration and provide ingress protection.
Wide range DC power input for connection to 12 to 48V vehicle or battery systems, AC mains power provided via AVI AC-DC power supply.
Using high-grade components, a rugged IP67 case and extended operating temperature range, the AVI 9445 is optimised for operation in harsh environments that require routing integrated with 4G-LTE technology.
Please Contact Us for a quotation for the AVI 9445 for your organisation or to discuss tailoring this product to suit your needs.
- Rugged LTE and UMTS data Modem with GNSS and Wi-Fi
- 4G-LTE with UMTS Fallback
- Support for LTE, DC-HSPA+, HSPA+, HSDPA, HSUPA, WCDMA, GSM, GPRS
- EDGE and GNSS
- Graceful disconnect from network on power off
- 802.11 a/b/g/n or 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
- Google Earth Real- time GPS Tracking
- 3-axis accelerometer
- with data logging
- High quality rugged design
- 10-48 VDC Input with enable signalling
- Internal Li-PO battery supporting UPS
- AVI Power cables for 90-265VAC and 10-48VDC
- Tough rugged enclosure
- Extended operating temperature range
- 5x RJ45 Ethernet
- IP67 connectors
- Custom chassis design and colour options available