Field Ethernet Switch – Managed Gigabit – 4 x Ethernet 4x Fibre
The FES-MG-4E4F is a rugged, managed, 10/100/1000 Base T(X), auto negotiation Ethernet and fibre switch designed for harsh environmental and mission-critical military applications. It can be used as a standalone, part of a FES network, or as part of a wider military tactical IP network.
- Deploy complex network architecture; with Gigabit rings, ring coupling, redundant paths, trunking, and priority of service for a self-healing and reliable network.
- Fibre interface may be configured to suit optical fibre medium.
- Dual redundant power inputs enable connection to mains and battery power, providing an uninterrupted power supply, or extended operating time using dual military-standard batteries.
- Extended operating temperature range of -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F).
- High quality rugged design.
- Suitable for use in a wide range of deployable network environments.
Please Contact Us for a quotation for the AVI FES-MG-4E4F for your organisation or do discuss tailoring this product to suit your needs.
- Managed Gigabit Ethernet Switch
- 4 x Fibre and 4 x RJ45 Ethernet
- Building block for complex network architecture
- Dual redundant power inputs
- Supports BA-5590 type batteries
- Mains 90-264VAC at 47-63Hz power sources
- One power output for other FES modules
- Standard RJ45 interface
- Web and serial interface for configuration
- High quality, rugged design
- Extended operating temperature range
- Designed for military deployment
- Colour choice available